An Alumni Engagement Initiative
Under the guidance of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
In Association with Institution Innovation Council (IIC)
Guidance on Preparing for Better Placements, Higher Studies and Career Guidance, Research and Innovations, Entrepreneurship Development, New Trends in Technology
Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology (VESIT) was established in 1984, with the aim of providing professional education in the field of Engineering. Since then, our alumni base has grown and reached every part of the world. We congratulate each of them for their success. Alumni are vital to the institute’s strength, and we acknowledge their role as stakeholders in leveraging the VESIT brand. To bolster this relationship, VESIT-Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) in association with Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) brings, “V-REACH”, VESIT-Alumni engagement initiative, which aims at reaching out to alumni and enables sharing of their vast National and International knowledge and experience with students for widening their horizon.It also allows alumni to play an active role as a stakeholder and contribute actively in building VESIT legacy.
● To provide a forum for a series of webinars covering various domains of learning and support outcome based education.
● To enable knowledge and expertise sharing of alumni for professional development of students.
● To actively engage the stakeholders to expand VESIT’s outreach.
● To foster our relationship with our alumni effectively and employ their flair, ardour, knack and contributions to constructive ends for VESIT and its students.
Especially during these unprecedented times of COVID-19 pandemic and
looking at the lock down situation, V-REACH has tried to unlock the
Teaching Learning in an innovative way, through its inceptive series of 21
webinars commencing from 22 June to 12 July 2020, which will be
streamed on VESIT-youtube channel covering the following broad
1. Guidance on preparing for better placements
2. Higher studies and career guidance
3. Research and innovations
4. Entrepreneurship development and
5. New trends in Technology (Covering all streams of learning)
The institute has been bringing forth generation of trained and professional individuals in the field of trending technologies.
Stay tuned for Upcoming Episodes of VReach 2021
V-REACH ‘20 is an Alumni Engagement Initiative for our students to engage with their VESIT seniors to learn about their experiences, new cutting edge technologies they are working with and ‘how to start on your own' from successful entrepreneurs.
VReach brings to you in 21 days, a plethora of speakers curated from our own alumni sharing their experiences with you. These speakers come to you from all over the world and their talks will motivate you during these trying period.